Region Flyers Chicago
3259 Glenwood Lansing Road
Lansing, IL 60438
Region Flyers has expanded to the Lansing, IL airport. We are your premier Chicagoland flight training provider! We offer private, instrument, commercial, multi-engine, CFI, and ATP training.
Location: At the Midwest Aerospace Business Center. Big white hangar and office building on the south side of Glenwood Lansing Rd, just east of Burnahm Ave. Next to Lynnie Q’s Barbecue and Windy City Aero.
Hours: Office: Monday-Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm. Flights available 24/7 by appointment.
Aircraft: At our Lansing, IL office, we utilize perhaps the most popular training aircraft ever built, the Cessna 172. The 172’s are priced at a wet rate of $140/hr. Flight instruction is $45/hr.
Whether you’re flying for pleasure or to further your business, there’s no better way to do it than to fly. Earning your Wings is an experience you’ll never forget, guaranteed.
- Be at least 17 years of age
- Be able to read, speak, and understand the English language
- Obtain at least a current third-class medical certificate
- Log a minimum of 35 hours of flight instruction and solo flight time, and demonstrate a high level of skill.
- Pass a knowledge test as well as the practical test
|Expense||Hours||Cost Per Hour||Amount|
|Books & Supplies||N/A||N/A||$359.00|